VIDEO : 2015 Jeep Renegade | Tales of the Trailhawk | Crawl Master

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Yet another tease of a video and one that I still can't quite comprehend. Is FCA really trying to create a sub-compact SUV to compete with the Wrangler or something? I mean, I love this thing and really want one but some of these ads are starting to be laughable. Anyway, I'd be happy enough if Jeep would just start selling these Renegades here in the US.

stweasel

Yet another tease of a video and one that I still can't quite comprehend. Is FCA really trying to create a sub-compact SUV to compete with the Wrangler or something?

I prefer to think that they are trying to use this as a "Gateway Drug" to soften you up to start buying cocaine (Wrangler). :yup:

CJW

Cool....until someone actually does this themselves, roles it, and starts a lawsuit.

EZ-E

Shymalan twist: This is actually the 2018 JL wrangler. Lol. Seriously though, they are pretty cool looking but honestly, no way anyone takes these things on the rubicon trail.

piginajeep

The Original Smartass
Shymalan twist: This is actually the 2018 JL wrangler. Lol. Seriously though, they are pretty cool looking but honestly, no way anyone takes these things on the rubicon trail.

I'd take you up on the challenge one I get one, but I don't even have time to get my JK on the rubicon .. Lol

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
What details are you looking for? If it's good? Then the answer is not really... A Rubicon Wrangler is 73.1:1 and I believe the grand Cherokee is something like 40:1

This ^^^

It's marketing like this, calling the Renegade a "crawl master" and then showing it hanging tires in the air that just makes me cringe. Again, I am a fan of the Renegade and want to buy one but their marketing firm needs a reality check. Their European counterparts are doing a much better job at selling the Renegade with their "Do Something..." campaign and I really like them.

You can see more of the "Do Something..." commercials at our sister site ToasterJeep:

http://toasterjeep.com/index.php?threads/jeep-renegade-do-something-commercials.168/

07JKSahara

What details are you looking for? If it's good? Then the answer is not really... A Rubicon Wrangler is 73.1:1 and I believe the grand Cherokee is something like 40:1

Ah... I was thinking multi gear T case... Wishful... Marketing got me, and I freaking majored in advertising in college!

Top Bottom