MORE Twin compressor Mount hardware.

mastrcruse

I received my MoRE twin compressor mount for under the hood. I'm not sure if I'm going crazy but trying to figure out the hardware. I want to figure it out prior to trying to install. Trying to figure out the order. If anyone has a clear document that would be great.

So I have 2 "legs
Leg 1: Sunk Allen bolt, mount, spacer, leg, JEEP, flat washer, lock washer, bolt
Leg 2: Bolt, Mount, Leg, JEEP, flat washer, locker washer, bolt
*****should there be a flat washer between bolt and MOrE mount??

I then have the pictured hardware that I have no clue what to do with. There seems to be less holes than hardware.
image.jpg

mastrcruse

Further research says that a lock washer goes between the top bolt (for leg) and the mount. Then the other big flat washer goes between the leg and jeep on the firewall leg. The square piece goes between the radiator leg and the jeep.

I have bolts with the compressor but it looks like they provide bolts and lock washers. Can I just use the lock washers and the bolts that came with the compressor?

Also, why are there 4 nuts? And what are the other 4 bolts for?

mastrcruse

I've watched both of those videos 10 times over before posting this thread. They don't tell you exactly where the hardware is to be placed. I have found the 4 bolts/washers are for the install of the compressor. Now not sure about the other 4 or the 4 nuts. (2 I see go to the plastic piece by the fender).

jeeeep

Hooked
I've watched both of those videos 10 times over before posting this thread. They don't tell you exactly where the hardware is to be placed. I have found the 4 bolts/washers are for the install of the compressor. Now not sure about the other 4 or the 4 nuts. (2 I see go to the plastic piece by the fender).

you found the 4 that hold the ARB to the mount, the other 4 hold the mount in place, 2 on the bottom of the long posts, 2 on the wheel well side all 4 are drilled out, 1st part of the rebel vid

Top Bottom