RK Coilover 2.625

Foxsat71

Got a phenomenal deal on an RK Front 2.625 coilover kit for my JKU. Does anyone have any info how it performs? The kit is new; never installed. For the rear, it's the EVO Kit all the way. Just want to get the front installed first. If the RK coilovers work well, then I'll order the rear kit from EVO shortly after. If the RK coilovers prove otherwise, then I'll order an additional set of coilovers for the front from EVO as well. Any thoughts, comments, or insight would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Sorry, don't know anyone running the RK kit but, if you're determined to run it, I would look into getting their rear setup as well. When it comes to things like coil overs, it's better to run the set as they'll be dialed in to work with each other. Just my opinion.

jmatta33

on top of that, you will be able to tell which performs better as you will have the EVO setup on the rear and the RK on the front. My guess would be the EVO considering all the people running them and having seen Rubicat tearing up the trails with them before the DTD install in the WAL videos. Also because I've never even heard of anyone who knows some one running the RK kit. But anything is possible I guess.

jmatta33

EVO kit uses king coilovers and why not run the whole EVO setup that is designed to work together if you are planning to do that?

btw, the bolt on brackets are also are designed to be welded in also if you choose to go that route...

Slavens

Caught the Bug
The only die hard RK guys ive seen come out of JPI in Yucipa, Stan likes the RK stuff alot.

Jeep Performance (google)

That's all i got on RK however i totally agree with above you can't just run the front and determine if its a good kit or not.

Top Bottom