Mopar to Showcase 2 Customized Jeep Renegades at NAIAS 2015

SmokinV10

Caught the Bug
Terrible. Looks like Jeep is trying to rub elbows with the skinny jean & white belt wearing he-she hipster crowd. I guess it's a success if they are trying to get a scion XB or Nissan Cube driver into a Jeep. They should get Justin Beiber to be the spokesperson and wrap a bow on the visual diarrhea.

MR.Ty

Token East Coast Guy
Terrible. Looks like Jeep is trying to rub elbows with the skinny jean & white belt wearing he-she hipster crowd. I guess it's a success if they are trying to get a scion XB or Nissan Cube driver into a Jeep. They should get Justin Beiber to be the spokesperson and wrap a bow on the visual diarrhea.

Hater!!!!!

SmokinV10

Caught the Bug
Hater!!!!!

Ha! Nah, I'm just pointing out that a Jeep Liberty had an interesting night with a Fiat 500. 9 months later we get the baby pics from a previously undisclosed romp from beer goggles in the club bathroom. The liberty didn't tell his friends because he was embarrassed but now we have to talk some shit.

MR.Ty

Token East Coast Guy
Ha! Nah, I'm just pointing out that a Jeep Liberty had an interesting night with a Fiat 500. 9 months later we get the baby pics from a previously undisclosed romp from beer goggles in the club bathroom. The liberty didn't tell his friends because he was embarrassed but now we have to talk some shit.

LOL! Fair enough.

Top Bottom