EVO Jeep ad for ATX

GCM 2

Nice

Thanks for posting that Mike! Pretty cool, some of you guys can say you were there for that too :thumb:

GCM 2

Very cool! Congrats!

I have to say this is my favorite Evo built JK

Well thanks Chris, I appreciate that a lot! It still has some more to go on the "built" part, I will probably get the rear armor quarters done next. But when I was at the shop a few weeks ago, I saw what I really wanted done and I'm not saying until Mel announces it first or post a picture of it.

MTG

Caught the Bug
GCM 2 said:
But when I was at the shop a few weeks ago, I saw what I really wanted done and I'm not saying until Mel announces it first or post a picture of it.

You had to go there didn't you? :cheesy:

MTG

Caught the Bug
GCM 2 said:
Yep, I saw what was behind the curtain! Actually it really is no big deal to probably 99% of the bubbas that own a jeep, but for me it's the final piece that makes it a jeep.

EVO roof rack/snorkel combo? ;)

FoxC

EVO roof rack/snorkel combo? ;)

I heard from a reliable source that the first 100 customers to purchase this combo will recieve free Evo khaki convertible pants, utility vest, and a matching floppy hat.:rock:
Now thats customer service!

RockIt Man

Hopefully this will be a SEMA unveiled product because

1. I can't wait to see a new product from EVO

2. I can't wait to see a new product from EVO

:blush:

10frank9

Web Wheeler
FoxC said:
I heard from a reliable source that the first 100 customers to purchase this combo will recieve free Evo khaki convertible pants, utility vest, and a matching floppy hat.:rock:
Now thats customer service!

No way! I'm in. Hope they sell schmediums. Oh and I hope they don't charge to ship each item of clothing, if I order two khaki convertibles can't they fit them in a flare rate box? :)

GCM 2

Another very cool ATX ad in 4 Wheel Parts "Off-Road Adventures" magazine. Anybody recognize this big gecko green monster from the 2012 JKX?

Attachments

• image-51117916.jpg
    image-51117916.jpg
    93.7 KB · Views: 115
Top Bottom