Evo mfg bolt on coilover short arm kit

piginajeep

The Original Smartass
EVO MFG just posted this kit on Facebook. Finally a complete kit.

It's what I've been running for over 30k

Retails for $4700.

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1420850390.750418.jpg

highoctane

Caught the Bug
So what is different than before this?
This one has the lower control arms,high steer kit and everything else required for a complete installation included so it is now an all inclusive kit. Looks like all you'd need is a front driveshaft on a 4dr.

trailless

Caught the Bug
This one has the lower control arms and high steer kit included so it is now an all inclusive kit.

Yup, and to tell you the truth. Its a whole lot more tempting now than it was before. I mean it was just 3 packages that you had to get but seeing them offered all in one makes a nice presentation.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using WAYALIFE mobile app

thardy

Banned
Yup, and to tell you the truth. Its a whole lot more tempting now than it was before. I mean it was just 3 packages that you had to get but seeing them offered all in one makes a nice presentation.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using WAYALIFE mobile app

Agreed. I've been debating on going either enforcer or bolt-on coilovers and this kit definitely makes the coilovers VERY appealing.

StrizzyChris

Whats the lowest-highest this kit lifts?

It 100% depends on the coil rates and your rig. My rear coil rates(standard with this kit) running a stock rear bumper, GenRight tire carrier, and 37" Nitto nets me ~4" in the rear when running without gear and at the lowest possible run height.

Every rig is different but plan on running no less than 3.5"

bkac

Caught the Bug
It 100% depends on the coil rates and your rig. My rear coil rates(standard with this kit) running a stock rear bumper, GenRight tire carrier, and 37" Nitto nets me ~4" in the rear when running without gear and at the lowest possible run height.

Every rig is different but plan on running no less than 3.5"

This is very true, I can't get lower then 3.5 in the rear either. I believe it's advertised as around 3ish.

bkac

Caught the Bug
I thought it was suppose to be around 3.5"-5" but I would run it at 3.5 anyways with flat fenders. Helps keep center of gravity low.

I could be totally wrong! I know I can't get mine to go any lower then around 3.5" and that's with heavy bumpers and a hardtop. I have the rears all the way down and the fronts up about a 3/4" to level it out.

Top Bottom