Score! First mod!?!

bkac

Caught the Bug
Found this deal today! First mod! just need a bumper to put it on and maybe for my Jeep to be delivered...
:thumbup: :)

Attachments

• 1420855449445.jpg
    1420855449445.jpg
    76.4 KB · Views: 358

bkac

Caught the Bug
I saw it in there a few weeks ago, asked the manager what the best deal was, he said, it's been discontinued so he would hook me up. I was smiling ear to ear, don't think he understood the deal I was getting or at least I feel I got. Brand new in box.

David1tontj

I saw it in there a few weeks ago, asked the manager what the best deal was, he said, it's been discontinued so he would hook me up. I was smiling ear to ear, don't think he understood the deal I was getting or at least I feel I got. Brand new in box.

That's for a 12k power plant?? Holy winchcrap batman!!

StrizzyChris

Klamath Lake was one of my favorite scenic aspects of the 2 week road trip I took in October. I really enjoyed the town of Hood River. Kinda wanted to buy some land after that trip.

bkac

Caught the Bug
Klamath Lake was one of my favorite scenic aspects of the 2 week road trip I took in October. I really enjoyed the town of Hood River. Kinda wanted to buy some land after that trip.

Yeah Strizzy,
Hood River is a really cool town with a great vibe. we really enjoy visiting there. That sounds like a great place for you to park your RV. :thumbup:

KingCopperhead

You going to keep going with the weston build thread or start a new one for the abominable snowman? Haha love white jeeps as much as copperhead! Can't wait to see some pics.

bkac

Caught the Bug
Gonna start a new thread when I have it in hand. It's becoming difficult. :banghead::banghead:

KingCopperhead

Gonna start a new thread when I have it in hand. It's becoming difficult. :banghead::banghead:

Waiting sucks man. When I got my camaro I ordered it. Ordered in Jan and didn't get it till March. It was like waiting for a kid to be born.

Least you don't have to wait 3 Months!

KingCopperhead

Shouldn't be that bad :) you have us here to keep you company! Doing some snow wheeling tomorrow, I'll send ya a few pics of "easton" in the snow.

Wardell

Wait, did I hear you just say that the PowerPlant is being discontinued? First I've seen that mentioned. If it's true, I wonder if they will be replacing it with an updated version (kinda like the Zeon Platinum).

Either way, that's a good find and a really good deal. I'm sure it'll serve you well... once you can get it on your new Jeep anyway.

Top Bottom