EVO MFG 2012 JK Vacuum Pump Relocation Kit

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member

The all new 2012 Jeep JK Wrangler comes with a new vacuum assist or pump which is located on the driver side frame rail and just behind the front bumper. For the most part, there’s nothing wrong with where it’s placed but, if you choose to run an aftermarket front bumper and install a large winch that sits between the frame rails, it is something that will need to get relocated. Fortunately, EVO MFG makes a great kit just for this that is cheap and easy to install.

EVO MFG 2012 JK Vacuum Pump Relocation Kit

main.php

zeddjb

I wonder what Jeep was thinking when they put that there. They must have known people were going to change out the bumper and put on a winch. It's just one more thing I need to buy and do before I can put the bumper & winch on. At least it's simple enough.

zeddjb

Thanks for the reply back. I forgot to reply back to this thread, but they wouldn't sell it to me directly; instead through a vendor. So I called up a vendor and they said thoes were on back order, so they sent me something from a different manufacturer which I installed and looks/works great. Easy too.

Attachments

• 1406498188382.jpg
    1406498188382.jpg
    70.4 KB · Views: 6
  • 1408755769253.jpg
    1408755769253.jpg
    65.8 KB · Views: 2

Sugarbear

Does this NEED to be relocated or is it just to make things look better cuz you can see mine but it doesn't bother me so I didn't move it but if it needs to be covered I guess I'll move it lol

Top Bottom