Dusy-Ershim August 2015

Johnny Krawl

We'r planning a motor home family vacation back to Shaver Lake again this year, August 22-29. We'll be staying at Camp Edison. Some of us will be taking time to do the Dusy, (at least 3 days, somewhere's around the 24th-27th). I'm new to "Wayalife", but wanted to put it out there to a few of you who would like to join in. FYI, we'r just plain non-smoking, Church going, gun packing, boring conservatives, but we still enjoy having fun. Thanks for reading. Johnny k.

MarkW13

We'r planning a motor home family vacation back to Shaver Lake again this year, August 22-29. We'll be staying at Camp Edison. Some of us will be taking time to do the Dusy, (at least 3 days, somewhere's around the 24th-27th). I'm new to "Wayalife", but wanted to put it out there to a few of you who would like to join in. FYI, we'r just plain non-smoking, Church going, gun packing, boring conservatives, but we still enjoy having fun. Thanks for reading. Johnny k.

Are you going in on the courtwright side or white bark vista?

jkbarnett

Might be interested, want to do it one of these days. Did some trails in that area 2 years ago and need to get back.

big dr

The Dusy is definitely on my list, and an August play date gives me plenty of time to plan it out. I'd put my chances at about 85% right now,, with expectations of that to increase!!! Thx for the invite,, I'll keep checking back on this thread.:beer:

Johnny Krawl

We're taking the Motorhome to Camp Edison. From there we'll head out, and then come back and hang out for a few days before we head home. thanks

Johnny Krawl

I'd love the opportunity to meet
and spend some time with you. I grew up in Santa Maria, Orcutt and Nipomo. Spent alot of time in Pismo as a child. Was in Nicaragua w/CCCM last February. I hope that you can make it!

Big Ed

My Jeep club here in Bishop is planning a Rubicon trip in August also. Hope I can swing both trails.

Dusy isn't that far from Bishop as the crow flies, but you sure have a long way around to get there. I've been to Bishop several times, my Grandparents and parents use to camp host there.

Johnny Krawl

Well we're just under 30 days out from making the Dusy. A few of you had shown interest in attending. Just touching base, so far there's 2 rigs committed, me and a buddy. If you're interested, lmk. Thanks. Johnny k

ricko1320

Dusy

I'm working over in Lee Vining for the summer and would love to tag along. I was going to go with Rick and the 4x4Him guys a few years ago but it didn't happen. I never know about work till the last second but keep an eye on this thread. Thanks Rick

Top Bottom