2015 jkx ??

MICP3309

Hey, not sure if I'm in the right spot for this, but Mr. Mel Wade, (or Eddie if you know) I was on the new JKX webpage and it listed 3 2015 JKX events. 1 on the east coast, 1 in middle America, and 1 out west. Am I reading that right there are now 3 different events? or are those deadlines to register. Cause if there are now closer events out my way... THIS IS THE HAPPIEST DAY EVER! :clap2::wings:

Well only second happiest till I can get out to run the Rubicon and such with you guys!

Bacon

Awesome! I hope to hear more about the east coast event.

You're not going to hear any more. It's all top secret stuff. Go to the 2015 JKX website and get all the info you'll get until shortly before the adventure starts. The dates, vehicle requirements, rules (no whiners!!), and price is all there. It won't happen for me this year, but there's always next year...

bnatt78

My TJ missed it by two years and will never be allowed on a JKX no matter how much I do to it. 😔

My JK still needs the cage and bigger tires to start. I just want to go so I can get some advice on how to make my Jeep as good as the ones I see in the videos. I would even be willing to help out with any thing while I was there.

SmokinV10

Caught the Bug
I would love to do the middle America jkx this year. It's short enough to take time away from work but with my wedding around the corner from the event, I gonna have to get permission from the fiancée to go before I apply. She thinks I'll get injured in these types of things.

MTG

Caught the Bug
I would love to do the middle America jkx this year. It's short enough to take time away from work but with my wedding around the corner from the event, I gonna have to get permission from the fiancée to go before I apply. She thinks I'll get injured in these types of things.

You probably would. ;).

Lil Nasty

My JK still needs the cage and bigger tires to start. I just want to go so I can get some advice on how to make my Jeep as good as the ones I see in the videos. I would even be willing to help out with any thing while I was there.

Money...but on a serious note. I just want to see the sights and learn from more experienced lifers until my jeep is ready. But by time it's ready we'll be on to the new model and it probably won't be JKX anymore. 😬

Top Bottom