Wave from Beijing, China

Yue Xu

Hello WAYALIFE's buddies,

I'd like to say hello for everyone with my 2013 JK Sahara from China side, firstly please kindly excuse my bad English :(, and I also want to share our China Jeep stories and beautiful landscape view such as Tibet, desert and so on for you through other threads in the future. I used to come here almost everyday, I love here and your guy's Jeeps very much.

Look forward to seeing you in the US if I have a chance, hope you have a nice day :)

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1421037055.096026.jpg

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1421037270.205618.jpg

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1421037376.273512.jpg

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1421037671.187528.jpg

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1421038446.722042.jpg

07JKSahara

Holy crap nice pics. I'm looking forward to you posting as well. It'd be dream for me to take the heep to those places, but alas mine will probably never leave US soil. Welcome!

Rccrwlr

Glad your hear. Looking forward to following your adventures. Enjoy the WAL!

Wave from Northern California USA!

Jk909

Welcome! Great pictures, I wish I could speak Madarin as good as you speak English. It's always cool to see different ethnic groups on these forums.

RUBINOT

Caught the Bug
Welcome aboard and congrats on your JK. Fantastic pictures of your JK.

Hope you can post more pictures of your JK wheeling in China

Clark Collins

Great looking JK! It's always a special treat to see photos of Jeeps in other countries. Looking forward to seeing more photos.

Yue Xu

Many thanks for all of your warmly welcome 🍺,each time I come here, I always have the desire to dive my jeep to join your every trips in US, a kind of dream I have:)

Yue Xu

Holy crap nice pics. I'm looking forward to you posting as well. It'd be dream for me to take the heep to those places, but alas mine will probably never leave US soil. Welcome!

You can take a plane to China and drive mine jeep with me to those places, 😄

Top Bottom