Flashpaq issue??

Kalums

So I got my 2013 JKU back from the dealership /body shop Friday, installed /flashed the ecu with the superchips flashpaq 3872 for the 87 Octane program and did it under the "advanced settings" menu. When I went to calibrate the speedo it gave me the option on tire size(I measured like Eddie said from the ground on a level surface to the center of the Hub and multiplied by 2 then I measured from the ground to where the "real tread" begins on the side wall. The measurements were almost identical (only off by 1/8 inch) 32 1/4. Put that into the flashpaq, it did not give me an option to save but I pressed OK and it went back to the previous menu. Well apparently it didn't take because I just got pulled over for doing 81 in a 55 and my speedo was reading 65......

Ideas? Did I do something incorrect? Any one else have this issue?

There are free apps for your phone to veryify your speed with GPS.

I would think you could tell the difference between 80 and 60 without the speedo but that's just my OP. :thinking:

No ideas on the tuner use. Sorry

Kalums

Well apparently it was user error, it didn't update the tire size.... It said I was still running 27" tires. No apparently with the top off and no Windows up, the stereo jammin to G&R I can't personally tell.... I was just cruzin on a pretty much empty Highway. :grins sheepishly:

Clark Collins

I don't know if the newer Flashpaq is any different from the older version or not, but the older version requires you to go through the complete tuning process each time you change anything before you can disconnect the tuner. I confirmed with superchips that this is required. If you did the tune and completed the process until it told you to disconnect the tuner, and then went back and set the tire size and disconnected without it telling you to it didn't change the tire setting. You need to re-do the tune each time you change anything or it will never tell you to "disconnect the tuner".

Kalums

Awesome thx for the info didn't know that either.
It did however tell me it was OK to disconnect.

Top Bottom