The Next Evolution of the Cherokee Already Coming!

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
So get a load of this! The all new Jeep KL Cherokee just came out in 2014 and according to a statement that Sergio Marchionne made today, a "next evolution" of it is already done and will be coming out within 24 to 30 months. And, by the sound of it, this new Cherokee will be more than just your run of the mill refresh as Mr. Marchionne specifically says that he thinks it's "a better-looking" Cherokee!

I can tell you right now that we already have the next phase – the next evolution of the Cherokee done. We’re working through the details and the last changes, so the car should be coming out within a period of 24 to 30 months.

Obviously application of the nine-speed transmission on that vehicle has been a very painful application. It’s something that in hindsight we should’ve probably applied it to a passenger car as opposed to applying it to as sophisticated and complex a vehicle as the Cherokee.

But I’m pleased with what we’ve done. I think it can do more. I think the next phase – the next version or the next MCA of the vehicle will outperform the current one. I think it’s a better-looking, better-performing kind of the current Cherokee. But I think you need to wait two-and-a-half years to get it, so buy one now.

Can't wait to see what it looks like :crazyeyes:

jfallon1

So get a load of this! The all new Jeep KL Cherokee just came out in 2014 and according to a statement that Sergio Marchionne made today, a "next evolution" of it is already done and will be coming out within 24 to 30 months. And, by the sound of it, this new Cherokee will be more than just your run of the mill refresh as Mr. Marchionne specifically says that he thinks it's "a better-looking" Cherokee!

Can't wait to see what it looks like :crazyeyes:

Interesting, maybe an off-road package sorta like the rubicon with wranglers?

MR.Ty

Token East Coast Guy
Hmmm I am interested. Its crazy but the KL has grown on me. Should have taken some pics of the Trail Hawk that I sat in this past weekend. Overall I liked it.

OJK12

It's funny I hated the way this thing looked at first but it has grown on me as well. I like it but nothing wrong with improving things!

Top Bottom