No wonder your forum and yourself gets such a bad rep

Backwoodsboy129

These are manufactured in china. I am the owner of Southern Suicidal Lighting. Multiple companies are just offering them as "their" headlights. We don't make these and neither do any of these other usa compamies. Lol. They are not dot approved and probably won't be because China doesn't care about that. But hey, half of the jeeps on the roads aren't legally dot approved after upgrading anyways haha. We currently have them on sale for the month of January. I will try and post some pics of them for you all.

<contact information removed>

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Really? This is your very first post?? How about you pay to start a website of your own and PIMP your shit there. :naw:

Backwoodsboy129

Really? This is your very first post?? How about you pay to start a website of your own and PIMP your shit there. :naw:

Wow! That's how you comment on someone just trying to help your forum members out? No wonder your forum and yourself gets such a bad rep. And by the way if you would pay attention to the previous post, I do have my own site and I do pay for it. I also contribute to many other forums and give them money as well because I believe in these forums and love to support them. But that's ok, your just proving everyone's opinion true. And I'm not "pimping" shit here just offering a little help. And the reason I was lead to this thread first is because one of your members was sent to my site from this forum through the link NFRs2000 posted above. If there is a problem with this you can PM me and we can discuss this further to keep from cluttering up the OP's thread.

JAGS

Hooked
Wow! That's how you comment on someone just trying to help your forum members out? No wonder your forum and yourself gets such a bad rep. And by the way if you would pay attention to the previous post, I do have my own site and I do pay for it. I also contribute to many other forums and give them money as well because I believe in these forums and love to support them. But that's ok, your just proving everyone's opinion true. And I'm not "pimping" shit here just offering a little help. And the reason I was lead to this thread first is because one of your members was sent to my site from this forum through the link NFRs2000 posted above. If there is a problem with this you can PM me and we can discuss this further to keep from cluttering up the OP's thread.

So why not just sponsor up here? The only bad rep this forum gets is from folks and vendors like you who come here and don't follow the rules you agreed to when signing up. Then you get butt hurt when you get called out. It's one thing for a member to post a link, it's another for a vendor to come and start posting promoting their site and business.

Would you like someone to come promote and competitor on your site that you pay for? I'm guessing not and you'd delete the post. This is a business and public forum just the same. So why you angry again???? :naw:

Backwoodsboy129

So why not just sponsor up here? The only bad rep this forum gets is from folks and vendors like you who come here and don't follow the rules you agreed to when signing up. Then you get butt hurt when you get called out. It's one thing for a member to post a link, it's another for a vendor to come and start posting promoting their site and business.

Would you like someone to come promote and competitor on your site that you pay for? I'm guessing not and you'd delete the post. This is a business and public forum just the same. So why you angry again???? :naw:

Angry? Nah bud I don't get angry over something like this. I was just simply stating my side of the situation. And if you'll go back and look I really did not promote my site nor business. I stated that I owned a business and was giving information on the actual headlights themselves. The only thing that would be close to "promoting" my site was stating they were on sale. Not once did I say hey go to my site and buy from me. If I offended anyone by my post please forgive me as I'm not that type of person. Like I stated I love forums I've done more to my jeep just because of them than any other way. I do still plan to sponsor on here and like the other forums I contribute to, members will have special pricing and whatnots because of being contributing members. But on the other hand, that's not how you handle a situation as a forum administration or better yet forum owner. Just my .02, again if what info I posted offended anyone I'm sorry. My PM inbox is open for further discussion if you'd like.

KingCopperhead

The reason people are reacting the way they are is because you're breaking the forum rules.

I'll post the first paragraph of the rules for you to read, because I think you might have missed them.

"You understand that it is the policy of WAYALIFE.com to NOT allow manufacturers, vendors, dealers, shops, Jeep related businesses, competing websites or for-profit publications to participate on WAYALIFE.com unless they are a supporting advertiser. You also understand that WAYALIFE.com considers soliciting to include the contacting of members though private messages and/or though email as well as a user name, signature and/or user profile that contains a business name, phone number, email address, website URL or direct link back to it. Non-profit organizations are required to obtain permission from the administrators prior to participating on WAYALIFE.com."

No sarcasm, but if you plan to sponsor here then do so. But try to understand that the rules are in place to protect the interests of the forum. As a vendor who pays for sponsorship on other forums I would hope that you appreciate a rule like this. It also protects the investment that the paying vendors make to advertise here.

10frank9

Web Wheeler
We currently have them on sale for the month of January.

<contact information removed>

If this isn't promoting your site.....

You'd have to excuse me but anybody who comes here to "help someone by:

1. Posting their business info for "help"
AND
2. Conveniently sharing the fact that you have a certain on sale this month,

Sure as hell looks like a small business trying to solicit web traffic or gain exposure for potential revenue.

Just sayin'

JAGS

Hooked
Nah. Things like this are better out in the open so people can come to their own conclusions.

If this isn't promoting your site.....

You'd have to excuse me but anybody who comes here to "help someone by:

1. Posting their business info for "help"
AND
2. Conveniently sharing the fact that you have a certain on sale this month,

Sure as hell looks like a small business trying to solicit web traffic or gain exposure for potential revenue.

Just sayin'

Yup. Yup.

Exactly my point as well. And PMs to sell too. Come on. No excuses on that one.

Funny thing is too, most people didn't care for the damn headlights anyways. All this fuss over no market share. Lol.

Backwoodsboy129

Ok, let me go ahead and say I'm sorry. I've obviously upset a bunch of you and that's not right and the way I came in to here wasn't right. I'm going to go ahead and apologize for that. I'm a active duty military member and know when to admit when I'm wrong and have no shame in doing it either. I'm a good guy and don't want to betray the douche-bag I obviously have already lol. My apology goes to each and everyone of you in this thread. I look forward to meeting yall one day on a trail or jeep event and woukd rather be on good terms than like this. Thank you for correcting me and making me realize how much of a ass I was for this. I hope yall can forgive me and let me start fresh on here.

Jackal01 my apologies for sending you the PM, I actually misread your post to be honest lol.

Again, I'm sorry to everyone and the wayalife admins and forum for my actions and the way I came about this. Look forward to chatting with everyone and hoping we can share some knowledge to each other on here. I'm always looking for tips and tricks to do to my jeep(it never ends).

-Russell Lambert
USAF, 2002-PRESENT

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Wow! That's how you comment on someone just trying to help your forum members out?

:cheesy: How typical - you were just trying to "help" :naw:

No wonder your forum and yourself gets such a bad rep.

My forum and I may have a "bad rep" but you're the one who felt the need to PIMP here.

And by the way if you would pay attention to the previous post, I do have my own site and I do pay for it.

Awesome!! So let me onto your website and allow me to PIMP mine there for FREE. :yup:

I also contribute to many other forums and give them money as well because I believe in these forums and love to support them.

So do me a favor and spend more of your time on the many other forums you give money to.

But that's ok, your just proving everyone's opinion true.

Wonderful. So, how about you go back to them and tell them how right they were about me.

And I'm not "pimping" shit here just offering a little help.

Of course you weren't, you were just trying to make sure everyone here knew that you "currently have them on sale for the month of January" and posted up your contact information and sent PM's to the members here telling them how to buy your shit. :naw:

And the reason I was lead to this thread first is because one of your members was sent to my site from this forum through the link NFRs2000 posted above. If there is a problem with this you can PM me and we can discuss this further to keep from cluttering up the OP's thread.

You're right, we shouldn't clutter up the OP's thread so I'll just move everything from your first post forward into a new thread. :yup:

Top Bottom