2012 SEMA - ATF Silver 4-Door Jeep JK Wrangler

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
This silver 4-Door Jeep JK Wrangler built by ATF features a RBP front grill, BDS long arm kit and is riding on a set of 37" Toyo MT's mounted on 20" wheels. Not really my cup of tea but, to each their own. Check it out...

main.php

main.php

main.php

main.php

main.php

main.php

main.php

main.php

main.php

main.php

main.php

main.php

main.php

main.php

highoctane

Caught the Bug
I never did get that grill. Why remove the most iconic feature the Jeep has had since its first creation? The slotted grill.

Big-T

I really like the rear light housing, nice way to add High end LED's w/out cutting the body. What size lift is on this JK?

4x4Jesus

Caught the Bug
Saw this JK at the local mall had to take pictures. It's so bad then the guy walked out and I had to bs him and tell him I liked it that's why I was taking pictures. He didn't even know what size the tires were. It was RBP's show truck that he bought

Attachments

• image-296768192.jpg
    image-296768192.jpg
    430.7 KB · Views: 273

Mdunlap

Liar!

Saw this JK at the local mall had to take pictures. It's so bad then the guy walked out and I had to bs him and tell him I liked it that's why I was taking pictures. He didn't even know what size the tires were. It was RBP's show truck that he bought

Now the truth I have been a diesel mechanic one of the only Females! I never go to the mall I order online. If you have a different taste cool bit to lie about someone who has done several tours in an 8 year spans is ridiculous. Grow up and trust me if you ever were taking random pics at a mall I'd kick your ass. That's how I roll get a life.

Robar

The Enforcer
Now the truth I have been a diesel mechanic one of the only Females! I never go to the mall I order online. If you have a different taste cool bit to lie about someone who has done several tours in an 8 year spans is ridiculous. Grow up and trust me if you ever were taking random pics at a mall I'd kick your ass. That's how I roll get a life.

I guess that's your JK?

Prime8

Mdunlap said:

Very hard to read... Focus some of that angry energy into proper spelling and punctuation.

Last edited:

Prime8

socc3rakd25 said:
^^ front setup is the worst thing Ive ever seen but I love the matte black, i gotta have it!:rock:

The matte black is its only redeeming quality, you're right. One of the best rigs I've ever seen was a guy on the jk forum. It was matte black with copper accents. He had the Poison Spyder metal flares and the tubes running down the side and underneath were painted copper. Looked clean and classy.

Halas

Mdunlap said:

Looks like Jesus is called out for being full of BS,

It is somewhat funny.

socc3rakd25

The matte black is its only redeeming quality, you're right. One of the best rigs I've ever seen was a guy on the jk forum. It was matte black with copper accents. He had the Poison Spyder metal flares and the tubes running down the side and underneath were painted copper. Looked clean and classy.

now thats a rig I'd like to see. I feel paying 3k for a matte vinyl wrap is counterintuitive for a jeep thats goin to get scratched to shit. and Ive yet to be sold on the plasti-dipping.

Top Bottom