Wave from Phoenix, AZ

piefra

Hi all,

Long time stalker here. Figured it was about time I signed up.

I'm actually a Swede that moved to PHX little over a year ago for work. I used to drive a lifted 98 XJ back in Sweden and loved it. Old car so I didn't really care if it got a few scratches or bruises.
I then moved to the home of off-roading and got a normal car?!, which I have regretted ever since :)

So I will be trading it in for a JKUR in February (I'll be out of the country for a few weeks for a business trip, otherwise I'd do it sooner) and then we'll see what happens. No definitive plans on what to do with it, but it will probably be the "standard" stuff. 3-3.5" lift, 37", new bumpers and rockrails.

Welcome to WayaLife and to Arizona !!! Both good choices for being a jeeper!! Good luck on your Jeep search and future mods. :thumb:

piefra

Getting close now. I was over at Airpark Jeep looking at a few on Monday. Trying to figure out what options I want and getting a deal on it.
Will hopefully pick one up this weekend.

piefra

Thank you all for the warm welcome.

\o/ I picked id up this weekend.
Yes yes, I know pictures :) But you've all seen stock JKURs.

Ended up with a Billet silver JKUR, not my first choice of colors but I got a great deal on it.
Black cloth
Connectivity group
Max tow
Remote start (Because gadgets are fun)
Auto temp a/c

And even though it's still stock, I love driving it.

piefra

Oh and I got my frist Jeep wave yesterday. I have missed that while driving a car. That pretty much made my day.

So thank you to the blue lifted JK that was down in Tempe on Rural yesterday. :)

Top Bottom