What's the value of a 2015 hard rock front and rear bumper?

thechrisjones

I have a 2015 hard rock front and rear bumper down going to put on craigslist and eBay add the two front Redtail Hawks fog light skip light for the front and the red tow hooks for the rear. What price should I be expect to get for them each. They are practically brand new!!

JAGS

Hooked
^^^ what skid kid says. 👍 I had some listed for a bit. After a while I just chopped them up and threw them in the trash.

Latitude25

Thechrisjones, those bumpers are worth a good amount of money. Google "rubicon 10a bumpers" (the 10th Anniversary bumpers are the same as the Rubicon X and Rubicon Hard Rock ones) and you will get a good idea of what they are going for brand-new, and then you can figure out your price accordingly. Best (new)price I could find when I bought mine was around $1800 shipped (for both). I was watching Craigslist closely and either couldn't find any or they were already sold by the time I saw the ad... point is, they will go fast! Good luck! :D

Last edited:

RMC2

Caught the Bug
These are the same bumpers as the 10th anniversary bumpers. Of the few I have seen for sale, they go for a lot more than free or $100.

Everyone has different tastes. Not everyone wants a 1/4 pounder. There are a lot of mallcrawlers out there.

Edit: I see there are a couple other replies with similar thoughts.

RMC2

Caught the Bug
If you have room for them, just let them run for a while and get enough money to pay for other mods. Make them a decent deal and the buyer will be happy too. No reason to just give them away. Dime a dozen stock bumpers are another story.

catahoula

Caught the Bug
I would not do this for anybody else... I will come pick up those nasty bumpers, drop off my Warn front stubby to you and take those off your hands.:thumb:

NFRs2000NYC

Caught the Bug
Agree with the boys...if you let em marinate, you can probably get around $1000. If you want to move em quickly, $600 for both will probably sell them within hours.

CastleRockJeep

I'm watching it. Only $100 to ship? Doesn't seem high enough

Never mind AEV wants almost $800 for their tire carrier.

Last edited:
Top Bottom