PNW - Part 3 : 2014 JK-Experience Teaser Clips

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Hey everyone, just reminding all of you that Part 3 of The Pacific Northwest : 2014 JK-Experience will be released on Sunday, January 25, 2015. That's just 6 days from now!! Of course, to help keep you going, I will be posting up teaser clips on this thread and starting with this! :cool:

AcB-jk

PNW - Part 3 : 2014 JK-Experience Teaser Clips [Updated 01/19/15]

I feel like I'm 5 waiting for these videos. Can't wait til Sunday. And we keep getting teased. The first two have been amazing can't wait for the third rock on WOL. Y'all have really outdone yourselves this time😁

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Thank you, we're so glad you enjoyed the first two parts and think that you'll really like the 3rd :yup:

AcB-jk

Thank you, we're so glad you enjoyed the first two parts and think that you'll really like the 3rd :yup:

It sucks even more because I'm on the east coast and have to wait until 10 Sunday night. But I hope Moby made a quick recovery after hugging those rocks.

gtony12

Caught the Bug
Hey Eddie and Cindy, the videos are awesome, they keep me wanting more and more!:thumb: Keep up the great work and looking forward to part#3:rock:

dcbjk

Caught the Bug
Oh no another teaser clip :eek: looking good Eddie can't wait for part 3 :thumb:

I may go out on a limb and say part 3 may top off part 1 and 2 :shock:

Keep up the good work Eddie and Cindy :thumb:

Top Bottom