VIDEO : 2015 Jeep Renegade | Tales of the Trailhawk | Outdoor Living

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Not sure how this new Tales of the Trailhawk video that Jeep put out for the Renegade show "Outdoor Living" but, the terrain they took it on sure looks like fun and I'm still waiting to be able to do it myself. Check it out...

If you're a fan of the new Jeep Renegade, join us over at www.ToasterJeep.com!

JAGS

Hooked
Maybe should have thrown in a tent pic or something. 😉 I'd just like to see one of these things in a showroom already!

Strainger

Caught the Bug
The missus wants one so bad that she can't wait. I mean she really can't wait. If they don't start selling these pretty soon, she has started looking at ( gasp) Honda for her next new vehicle.

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
The missus wants one so bad that she can't wait. I mean she really can't wait. If they don't start selling these pretty soon, she has started looking at ( gasp) Honda for her next new vehicle.

Well, if the rumors are true, they should be released by the end of the week.

I sure hope you guys do get one as that way, we'll have someone to do a Renegade run with :D

JKRicky

I'm really hoping these become available really soon as well. I want to buy my wife one so she will stop stealing my JK! Haha

StrizzyChris

Im on the bandwagon that they are pretty cool. They seem to be a very capable AWD vehicle that is spacious and can tackle some pretty fun terrain that others in this segment can not. I will never own one since they really dont fit my personal needs now or in the forsean future, but I cant get over the advertising of Jeep on these things...

Untitled.jpg

articulation....when you're doing it wrong!

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Im on the bandwagon that they are pretty cool. They seem to be a very capable AWD vehicle that is spacious and can tackle some pretty fun terrain that others in this segment can not. I will never own one since they really dont fit my personal needs now or in the forsean future, but I cant get over the advertising of Jeep on these things...

articulation....when you're doing it wrong!

:cheesy: Man, I couldn't agree with you more!! I love these things, will buy one and will even take it out on the trail BUT, Jeep needs to get a new marketing team because the ones they have now are clueless. I mean really, these guys clearly have NO idea how silly they sound whenever they put out adds like this.

Top Bottom