Jeep shakes

hunterbilt

Hey, guys! So the other day my check engine light came on and the same day my jeep started shaking going down the road. Now, it only shakes right after it changes gear, and only at low RPMs. If I accelerate it stops and if I let off the gas it stops as well. A friend of mine has a scanner and it said cylinder 2 misfire and that the electrical connection for my cruise control is bad. What's weird is that I don't have cruise control. I am going to change all of my spark plugs this weekend, but I went ahead and changed the cylinder 2 spark plug today to see if anything changed. Nothing's changed.

Jeep is a 2007 wrangler unlimited X
Automatic with 88000 miles

The shaking feels like it is right underneath me.

Have any of you had similar problems or do you have any clue what it could be?

jeeeep

Hooked
Hey, guys! So the other day my check engine light came on and the same day my jeep started shaking going down the road. Now, it only shakes right after it changes gear, and only at low RPMs. If I accelerate it stops and if I let off the gas it stops as well. A friend of mine has a scanner and it said cylinder 2 misfire and that the electrical connection for my cruise control is bad. What's weird is that I don't have cruise control. I am going to change all of my spark plugs this weekend, but I went ahead and changed the cylinder 2 spark plug today to see if anything changed. Nothing's changed.

Jeep is a 2007 wrangler unlimited X
Automatic with 88000 miles

The shaking feels like it is right underneath me.

Have any of you had similar problems or do you have any clue what it could be?

could be your coil pack and wires... read this over, hope it helps:

http://wayalife.com/showthread.php?13296-Cylinder-2-Misfire-P0302-on-a-2007-JK

Top Bottom