New here!

Jeep2010

Hello Jeepers. My name is Jackson Steltmann and I'm currently in College at Kent State University. I've been reading these for awhile and just now registered, I don't know why it took me so long? I have a 2010 Jeep Wrangler JK that only has a 2.5" lift with 35" tires. ( it's still my daily driver ). I have a rampage stubby front bumper, Smittybilt 9,500 lbs winch, hood mount light bar, orfab back bumper, orfab tire carrier with the hi-lift jack, and two gas cans. I want to get Dana 44 up front and 60 in the back with either 4.10 or 4.56 and e lockers. I'm always looking for ideas for the jeep! And I'm also always looking for a trip to take!!! ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1421975130.384121.jpg

Jeep2010

Thanks JK_b/c_yolo. You have a nice rig as well. I might be looking to you for advise. I've only been building this jk for two or so months and ran out of jeep money haha I had to made more for new axles, gearing and lockers. After awhile I'm putting a diesel or a hemi in there and getting evo coil over suspension with 37s. But that's a little down the road.

ECHOE

Great looking Rig!! I'm new to Wayalife too. You should plan a trip up to the Sand Dunes at Silver lake in MI sometime if you are looking for a trip. I've got a DD too- it works for me- just cause I have less than 5 miles to drive to work and back and don't have to spend time on a packed freeway.

Top Bottom