Thank you Discount Tire Direct

Templar

Discount Tire Direct,

Ordered my (5) 37x1250R17 Nitto Trail Grappler M/T's on Monday 1/19/15 and received my order the same week on Friday 1/23/15. You price matched with no hassle what-so-ever.

Thank you!

Brown_Stanta.jpg new_tires.jpg

AcB-jk

That UPS guy doesn't look too happy with all those tires :cheesy: I hope to be getting my mud grapplers soon. Is there any advantages of the trail grappler over the mud grappler or mud over the trail?

Napalm

That UPS guy doesn't look too happy with all those tires :cheesy: I hope to be getting my mud grapplers soon. Is there any advantages of the trail grappler over the mud grappler or mud over the trail?

From what I heard the MGs have a ton of road noise and worse road behavior compared to the TGs. The MGs stick incredibly well to rocks when aired down, and they look freakin' sweet.

BlackHawk08jk

The trail grappler is soo much quieter then the mud grappler. And the trail grappler will last longer on the roads. And honestly I like them both off-raid a lot, but you can't beat the look of the mud grappler! I've had 1 set of trail grappler and I'm running my 3rd set of mud grapplers and I love them.

AcB-jk

Those mud grapplers do look amazing and I don't care about the road noise. If their in my jeep and complain about them they shouldn't have gotten in.

Templar

He was not a happy camper. He was kind of stammering when I opened the door so I said "You must have some pretty good sizes tires in your truck for me eh?"

It was like he was not used to delivering tires to a residence or something :cheesy:

BlackHawk08jk

Those mud grapplers do look amazing and I don't care about the road noise. If their in my jeep and complain about them they shouldn't have gotten in.

If you don't mind road noise then you will like the mud grappler. But just a thought the trail grapplers usually get more miles out of the. (The mud grappler is still my personal favorite.)

Discount Tire

Thank you for the shout out, TemplarAZ :rock: We appreciate your continued support.

The UPS driver looks a little bewildered in that photo :D

cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door
From what I heard the MGs have a ton of road noise and worse road behavior compared to the TGs. The MGs stick incredibly well to rocks when aired down, and they look freakin' sweet.

The MUDs have amazing road manners for how aggressive they are. Much better manners than the less aggressive mtr kevlars I previously had.

theprospect13

Hey discount, I'm in need of some new tires, I have 1.5" spacers on the way and painted stock 17's. I've been looking for a long time for some decent tires to give me some grip on the trails but still preform 90% highway summer and winter! I would rather a 35" tire but might need a 33" just to save on fuel and the upgrade in a lift and re-gearing costs. You probably see this issue a lot, what tire would you suggest? And you ship right to my door in Canada? What confuses me is the conversion and how tall actual tires are vs the actual height and width.

Last edited:

Napalm

The MUDs have amazing road manners for how aggressive they are. Much better manners than the less aggressive mtr kevlars I previously had.

They will be my next Tires Coz. My fiancé will have to get over our JK sounding like a B52!

Top Bottom