Jeep changed my life

Longarm7

So I had a YJ for about 6 months years ago. Last year I picked up a TJ Rubicon and planned a trip to Colorado with my sister-in-law and her boyfriend who take their CJ-7 out there every year. Didnt need three vehicles so out goes the TJ and MY Silverado and Hello to my JKU in April. Well we took that Colorado trip and it was the best vacation of my life. My Jeep took me to 13,200 ft, mountain lakes, and places so amazing there are no words. Now, back in the flat lands of central IL, I picture mountains out in front of me instead of corn fields and I can't wait to go back. I think I'm hooked for life. and P.S., when we got home from Co., we bought the wife a grand cherokee, she is hooked now too.

piginajeep

The Original Smartass
So I had a YJ for about 6 months years ago. Last year I picked up a TJ Rubicon and planned a trip to Colorado with my sister-in-law and her boyfriend who take their CJ-7 out there every year. Didnt need three vehicles so out goes the TJ and MY Silverado and Hello to my JKU in April. Well we took that Colorado trip and it was the best vacation of my life. My Jeep took me to 13,200 ft, mountain lakes, and places so amazing there are no words. Now, back in the flat lands of central IL, I picture mountains out in front of me instead of corn fields and I can't wait to go back. I think I'm hooked for life. and P.S., when we got home from Co., we bought the wife a grand cherokee, she is hooked now too.

watch out, next thing you know. You will be moving out west!

Top Bottom