24 HOUR COUNTDOWN - Pacific Northwest : 2014 JK-Experience PART 3

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
I wanted to remind all of you that in just 24 hours, Part 3 of Pacific Northwest : The 2014 Off Road Evolution JK-Experience presented by Nitto Tire will be released here on WAYALIFE.com!! To get you going and ready for the presentation, I invite you to click on the links below and re-watch Parts 1 and 2 again.

Also, don't forget that you can still WIN a pair of WAYALIFE shot glasses tomorrow and all you have to do is post up a response on the Part 3 thread once it's up.

:cool:

Kalums

*drools*.... Twitch * twitch* must not give in to psychosis.... Must watch first 2 episodes again...... :p

AcB-jk

Watching the MAPLE HONEY: A Project-JK Canadian Style Rubicon in prep for the new video tonight because I watch all the videos basically again but had a quick question for you Eddie. Was Moby still a manual back when you wheeled that or did he already have the auto?

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Watching the MAPLE HONEY: A Project-JK Canadian Style Rubicon in prep for the new video tonight because I watch all the videos basically again but had a quick question for you Eddie. Was Moby still a manual back when you wheeled that or did he already have the auto?

Moby was a Manual up until January of last year. All the videos you have ever seen of Moby till now were all with him still being a manual - it is in so many ways, what both Cindy and I know how to drive best.

Top Bottom