Red Cloud Off-road Park, Va

JKLIFE

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1422158447.653633.jpg ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1422158503.310965.jpg ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1422158554.372200.jpg

Fun times today at Red Cloud Off-road Park located in Woodbridge Virginia. Being a Southern California boy getting use to the mud of the east coast has been a learning experience for sure. Found out today that I need to transition over to mud terrains. But all in all met some news friends and had a fun Saturday!

Last edited:

MR.Ty

Token East Coast Guy
Looks like you all had a blast. I need to get out there and check out this park. Is it mostly mud?

JKLIFE

The past two days we've received a lot of rain. So with that made for a muddy day. Lol. The park has about 200 acres of all difficulties. The nice thing is it's right off of 1-95.

MR.Ty

Token East Coast Guy
The past two days we've received a lot of rain. So with that made for a muddy day. Lol. The park has about 200 acres of all difficulties. The nice thing is it's right off of 1-95.

Thats good to hear. Plus its only 2 hrs away instead of 6 hrs like Rausch. :thumbup:

EZ-E

Looks like fun. I went there when I was home for Christmas. I don't think it's comparable to Rausch Creek in terms of size or terrain. It's pretty much all mud and dirt. Still a good time for a day of wheeling, and the fact that it's closer to home for me than rausch is also nice. Think next time I'm home I'll just drive the extra 2 hours to rausch though. It took me forever to clean all the mud off my jeep, haha.
ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1422194877.188490.jpg

JKLIFE

Looks like fun. I went there when I was home for Christmas. I don't think it's comparable to Rausch Creek in terms of size or terrain. It's pretty much all mud and dirt. Still a good time for a day of wheeling, and the fact that it's closer to home for me than rausch is also nice. Think next time I'm home I'll just drive the extra 2 hours to rausch though. It took me forever to clean all the mud off my jeep, haha.
View attachment 120941

Ya I agree. It's a quick off-road fix, but Rausch is way better. Hoping the rain we get tonight helps with knocking off some of the mud I have on my rig. The clean up is gonna take awhile for sure!

GRNHORN

It was a fun day, I believe some of you took some video that can be posted. I know JKLIFE and I asked for them not to be posted but its to late now to save any face.

So post up all the pics and videos of that horrible but fun day.

JKLIFE

It was a fun day, I believe some of you took some video that can be posted. I know JKLIFE and I asked for them not to be posted but its to late now to save any face.

So post up all the pics and videos of that horrible but fun day.

Here Ya go buddy! ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1422555037.344000.jpg this hole got us! Where are the picks your son took? ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1422555081.311134.jpg
South Africa Shane in the hole!

Top Bottom