Rockhard Sports Cage accesories

OscarMike2.0

I recently installed my Rockhard sports cage in my jku and had seen that Eddie had added a Cb radio to his and I wondered if anyone else had added something cool to theres! Im thinking of adding a mount for an ipad!

image (42).jpg

Attachments

• image (42).jpg
    image (42).jpg
    58.2 KB · Views: 348
  • image (42).jpg
    image (42).jpg
    58.1 KB · Views: 346
Last edited:
Eddie used a KC Daylighter roll bar light mount for his CB. I have the same thing and love it. I have an iPhone mount on my dash that works great. The only concern I would have about mounting an iPod up there is it falling on my head when the trail gets a little rough.

R/
Will

hinrichs

Caught the Bug
The kc mount works with the spod, but not as good without it. Basically it sits a lot closer to me than I would like, but mounted like eddie it would hit the spod.

jeffj

Caught the Bug
The upright bars are at an angle so If you left the bar up off the dash a little it won't squeeze your dash together. This happened to a friend of mine.

OscarMike2.0

Eddie used a KC Daylighter roll bar light mount for his CB. I have the same thing and love it. I have an iPhone mount on my dash that works great. The only concern I would have about mounting an iPod up there is it falling on my head when the trail gets a little rough.

R/
Will

Yeah I saw Eddie saying something about the KC Daylighter mount for the CB thanks! What kind of mount do you have for your iPhone. I wanted to see if they made one that grabbed around the bar if that makes sense lol.

OscarMike2.0

The kc mount works with the spod, but not as good without it. Basically it sits a lot closer to me than I would like, but mounted like eddie it would hit the spod.

Alright good to know thanks.

The upright bars are at an angle so If you left the bar up off the dash a little it won't squeeze your dash together. This happened to a friend of mine.

????

View attachment 121219 View attachment 121220

Made my own cargo rack off the rear harness bar.

That is just awesome! What are the side panels for going along the roll bar?

Hatewagon

They are basically to keep my crap in. I used to run a net but found it always got caught on trees and such. Our trails are very tight here.

Calys003

I had problems with my horizontal bars being short. I moved the one above the dash up and shimmed the top bar to make it fit. It was a pain in the ass to install but it's worth it in the end. I trimmed the dash 1/8+" at the top sides of the dash where the risers came up too.

hinrichs

Caught the Bug
I used the rockhard cage mount they sell that's tapped on a few sides, and then added a ram mount to that. Ill see if I can still find the pics.

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1422366317.491879.jpg

jeffj

Caught the Bug
Alright good to know thanks.

????

That is just awesome! What are the side panels for going along the roll bar?

The bars that goes to the windshield are angled inwards so when you are installing the horizontal bar across the dash, the more you raise it off the dash the closer they get to your clamps. Doing this plus what Eddie said should help from squeezing your dash together to much. I hope I explained better this time. Sometimes I get in a hurry.

OscarMike2.0

I just ordered the uniden 980.. does anyone have a pics of them with a rockhard sports cage, spod and a cb on the rollbar. Gonna be a tight fit and would love to see any pics.

Top Bottom