Lift kit suggestions

14blackjk

Hello everyone,

Im in the market for a 2.5"-3" lift kit for my 14 JKU. There is so many out there, I can't really decide on any particular one. I would like to know if anyone has any suggestions or preference on which to exactly go with. Any advice is appreciated. Thanks!

MR.Ty

Token East Coast Guy
That could easily get you the 3" Sport system from Rancho. Plus either their 7000 or adjustable 9000 shocks. I ran their 2" on my old 09 and enjoyed the softer ride that is get me. Keep in mind that ride comfort is 100 percent subjective. With a 3" lift you should also look into a new front drive shaft as the boot will fail because of the constant state of pinch. Another good idea is front lower control arms to bring your caster back to stock.

trailraider

Save money and do it right the first time. Don't cheap out, it will cost you more in the long run.

Factor in what you want to do with your rig. Looks? Minor trails or hard core?tire size and wheel offset wanted. All are factors and better planed now then after.caster is a definite part for these as stated above. Bad caster = shitty ride. I wouldn't do more then a 2" if not doing lower control arms.

Jay

Top Bottom