16.5" wheels on a 2010 JK rubicon

OverlanderJK

Resident Smartass
If they have the correct bolt pattern you can. Personally I would not run that on a jeep but to each their own.

computeruser6

Are you really big into military tires/wheels? If you ever decide that you don't want to run an ultra-aggressive Interco or military tire you may want to look at a different wheel size. You'll have far more tire tread choices with a 16 or 17" wheel.

Goodyear-Military Tires

David1tontj

If you just want extra wide- thy make a 14.5 wide swamper irok.

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1422506871.642259.jpg

I will say though- I love swampers... I've run a couple different sets. They are awesome- but they are a pretty soft compound that does not get much for tread life.. I bet you would get at least 2, probably 3 times the life out of a tamer tire- say a nitto mud grappler.

Rerogers

I'm not focused on the military setup. I was focused on running a wider tire. With the comments above stating I can run a 15" and 16" wheel that opens many options.

Thank you all for the feedback! My direction will be to go with a 15" wheel.

OverlanderJK

Resident Smartass
I'm not focused on the military setup. I was focused on running a wider tire. With the comments above stating I can run a 15" and 16" wheel that opens many options.

Thank you all for the feedback! My direction will be to go with a 15" wheel.

Do you just want the tires sticking outside of the fenders? Just get a wheel with less backspacing and it'll do it.

Top Bottom