Mod plans this weekend?

Jeep2010

Who has plans for mods this weekend? I know I'll be getting pissed off wiring some new rock lights. So let's hear some plans!

jesse3638

Hooked
I wish I had some extra cash to buy mods and wrench on my jeep. I miss that almost as much when I haven't been wheeling in a while. Will probably do an oil change and 4K mile routine maintenance here in a week or two though..;)

07JKSahara

Finish the switches for rock lights and mount/wire my Anzo driving lights. I hate electrical.

If I get brave, then chopping fenders.

Jeep2010

Finish the switches for rock lights and mount/wire my Anzo driving lights. I hate electrical.

If I get brave, then chopping fenders.

I hate it too. I'm going to be so frustrated. How did you wire them to a switch? Where in the cab did you go through.

Mikead40

I wish I had some extra cash to buy mods and wrench on my jeep. I miss that almost as much when I haven't been wheeling in a while. Will probably do an oil change and 4K mile routine maintenance here in a week or two though..;)

Amen Brother...:beer:

07JKSahara

I hate it too. I'm going to be so frustrated. How did you wire them to a switch? Where in the cab did you go through.

I ran them through a small relay, 10 amp I think. It's just leds, so not much drain. i went through the hole when you pull the vent and side panel. I can take pics if you want, but it's the same as Eddie and others have done for the Walmart burners.

The Anzos will be through a relay as well. I am going to put two small switches in the a pillar. Thought about the daystar panel, but I'm a cheap SOB. Also, I wanted to hide them as much as possible.

Jeep2010

I ran them through a small relay, 10 amp I think. It's just leds, so not much drain. i went through the hole when you pull the vent and side panel. I can take pics if you want, but it's the same as Eddie and others have done for the Walmart burners.

The Anzos will be through a relay as well. I am going to put two small switches in the a pillar. Thought about the daystar panel, but I'm a cheap SOB. Also, I wanted to hide them as much as possible.

I have a switch in between the vents on my jk. It's for my light bar. I'm going to put the other switch right underneath it. I'm just having a hard time going from the outside to the inside of the cab.

07JKSahara

I have a switch in between the vents on my jk. It's for my light bar. I'm going to put the other switch right underneath it. I'm just having a hard time going from the outside to the inside of the cab.

Pull out your vent on the far driver side, it twists one way or another depending on the model year. Then reach in and push the side panel outward. It will pop in a few places as the clips release. You'll see a hole with foam in it. Poke a coat hanger through the hole and it will come out between the hood and cowl. Perfect for sneaking wires through. I'll get pics tomorrow.

tpietzsch

I'm going to try and dial in my front end using the DIY alignment thread. Greenie hasn't been quite the same since breaking my frt housing. Replacing the bad unit bearing, drag link, tie rod at the pitman arm and swapping in a chromoly inner and outer (pass side). Need to dust off the ole Procal.

Installing EVO Rocker Armor and trail table and maybe if it does not rain the Evap Skid plate.

For those who are trying to figure out how to run wires to the cabin check out my build thread. There is another option where you go through the firewall behind the battery. Does not require removing any vents or side pieces only the glove box.

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1422629764.469181.jpg

Top Bottom