Jeep Renegade Pricing Calculator Now Available!!

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
:cheesy: Okay, here's my first stab at it :shock:

trailhawk.jpg

May have to try it again with a Latitude :crazyeyes:

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Well, after all was said and done, looks like I wouldn't be saving all that much by getting a Latitude with all that I wanted.

latitude.jpg

Only real benefit with going this route is that I could still get a manual and I can get it with basic wheels and tires - both are things I would change out in a hurry.

Clem319

Vehicle prices are getting outrageous. This little jeep guy is priced fair though. My local dealership wants 47k for a new rubicon with "average" features. That's about a 6k jump from last year. Oh and the new Chevy Tahoes for the wife? Forget about it. Those are 80k now.

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Vehicle prices are getting outrageous. This little jeep guy is priced fair though. My local dealership wants 47k for a new rubicon with "average" features. That's about a 6k jump from last year. Oh and the new Chevy Tahoes for the wife? Forget about it. Those are 80k now.

Yeah, it's hard to imagine that we were able to buy our fully loaded 4-door Rubicon back in 2007 for the same price as a fully loaded Trailhawk Renegade. It's just nuts.

Jk909

My wife wants one but at that price I'd rather pick up a jku sport for 25,500. I thought these things would be cheaper.

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
My wife wants one but at that price I'd rather pick up a jku sport for 25,500. I thought these things would be cheaper.

You can get one for a lot less and even one with 4WD for under $20k but, you also get a lot less. The samples I showed are with all the bells and whistles I'd want with one. But you're right, if you plan to off road hard, a JKU Sport would be the better way to go.

highoctane

Caught the Bug
I had a difficult time getting one with 4x4 below $28k. Trail Hawk, Latitude, Limited, doesn't matter. Definitely pricier than I had hoped.

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
I had a difficult time getting one with 4x4 below $28k. Trail Hawk, Latitude, Limited, doesn't matter. Definitely pricier than I had hoped.

Yeah, but if you're going to finance it, the monthly payments aren't all that much different between $24k and $28k.

JAGS

Hooked
Is it just me or are some of the option requirements (select X, must get Y) kind of wonky. :crazyeyes: I need to change my expectations or this thing prices out at at like $32++. :eek: Not what I was hoping for as a second vehicle for commuting.

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Is it just me or are some of the option requirements (select X, must get Y) kind of wonky. :crazyeyes: I need to change my expectations or this thing prices out at at like $32++. :eek: Not what I was hoping for as a second vehicle for commuting.

Yeah, it really is annoying that you can only pick some options IF you get the package to go with it. Seems that you could get one for less if you could just pick and choose what you really want.

You know, I've been looking at the Cherokee for my next company car, but I actually think this thing has more cargo room with the rear seats up.... Hmmm:thinking:

cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door
Just built a sport for myself. it had the power and air package and the roof rack as the add ons. price came out to $21,500ish :crazyeyes: i didnt think a power and air package could cost over $1400 and a roof rack would be that much as well. its insane!

Built a Latitude for SWMBO and will try and convince her that getting rid of her Lexus for a Renegade is the best.:grayno:

Latitude.PNG

Yes it is red which is her favorite color. :thumb:

Jk909

You can get one for a lot less and even one with 4WD for under $20k but, you also get a lot less. The samples I showed are with all the bells and whistles I'd want with one. But you're right, if you plan to off road hard, a JKU Sport would be the better way to go.

I'm still debating. I think once my wife starts driving she will fall in love with the sport. The trail hawk looks like it could be fun.

Top Bottom