newbie needs help on build

Renegade

hi can anyone help me ? im on boarder of ny and pa want to lift my 2015 jkurx 35s. the shops ive been to seem to want to sell me what they have and not what I want. I need someone to install my lift in my area

thardy

Banned
Since you're wanting to use Evo. My suggestion would be to call Evo on Monday morning and find your closer approved dealer/installer. A lot of places won't install product they don't sell, or will charge WAY more to install it and also won't warranty it.

Renegade

Since you're wanting to use Evo. My suggestion would be to call Evo on Monday morning and find your closer approved dealer/installer. A lot of places won't install product they don't sell, or will charge WAY more to install it and also won't warranty it.

great idea I had no idea they had dealers in this area thanks

JKRicky

does anyone have any input on procomp lift

I wouldn't waste your money or time on a procomp lift. I used to have a Rubicon Express lift on my old JK (which RE and Procomp are owned by 4wheel Parts, correct me if I'm wrong) and I was far from impressed. I would take your time and save up for a quality setup which it looks like you are going with the EVO Enforcer.

Like mentioned above, a shop will push their own products. I experienced this with 4wheel Parts who was trying to sell me on Procomp as if it was the greatest thing since sliced bread. I was still learning at the time and didn't know the relation between the two lift kits. Lessen learned!!

Best of luck!

RMC2

Caught the Bug
Is there a reason you do not want to install it yourself? Especially since you are having a problem finding a shop.

I know it isnt for everyone, but worth considering.

Renegade

I wouldn't waste your money or time on a procomp lift. I used to have a Rubicon Express lift on my old JK (which RE and Procomp are owned by 4wheel Parts, correct me if I'm wrong) and I was far from impressed. I would take your time and save up for a quality setup which it looks like you are going with the EVO Enforcer.

Like mentioned above, a shop will push their own products. I experienced this with 4wheel Parts who was trying to sell me on Procomp as if it was the greatest thing since sliced bread. I was still learning at the time and didn't know the relation between the two lift kits. Lessen learned!!

Best of luck!

thanks for your input that's how I felt I don't want to throw money away and do it twice

07JKSahara

no tools or a place to do it otherwise I would like to do it

Ask around, jeep owners love a party. $100 in beer and pizza will get you more tools and knowledge than you know what to do with. Hell, if you were closer you could come to my house.

Renegade

thx for the help. problem solved received enforcer kit wheels &tires putting them on at friends shop on sat cant wait::rock: as some of you may have noticed I cant type

Renegade

lift wheels & tires are on getting aligned Thursday will post pics super happy rides fantastic looks awesome thx to everyone on the forum as ilooked at all the builds to help me start my dream build special thx to Northridge ,discount tire and coz dude

Top Bottom