Mastercraft tire

AllAmericanInfidel

Caught the Bug
Although I have no first hand experience with Mastercraft tires, there is a guy here on Ft Jackson who runs them on his JK. Ive talked to him before about them and he said other than being hard to balance, they were decent tires. He used them mainly on the road and dirt roads, so no real wheeling on them.

JeepinLife

Caught the Bug
Have not heard of them.

Although I have no first hand experience with Mastercraft tires, there is a guy here on Ft Jackson who runs them on his JK. Ive talked to him before about them and he said other than being hard to balance, they were decent tires. He used them mainly on the road and dirt roads, so no real wheeling on them.

Ahh ok thanks. I'm torn between using my spare that hasn't been touched and buy 3 new (kumho venture mt) or get these 4 and have to pay for balance and mount... Seems like a wash so I may go with the new

Anyone run mastercraft coursers? Have a chance to buy a set with 1000mi on them for 800.

Yup. Runnin 295/70-17 on my 2012 jku. Put about 3k miles on them and love them. Even w/o lockers traction wasnt an issue on the trails. Funny thing is theyre actually for sale, but only because im goin up in size.

Edit: im running courser mxt

Top Bottom