new forum member

plemmajk10

sup yall, off to a rough start here haha, nawh let me just start out by sayin that i shoulda read the rules and i learned that the hard way, the names pete, got myself a pretty sweet 10' deep water pearl 2door sahara (6spd) obv, just orderd myself 17' aev saverge in black, 35' duratracs, and im still shopping around for a lift, anyway, thanks for accepting me (hopefully) haha ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1422991618.015411.jpg

Fir-na-tine

Caught the Bug
Welcome to Wayalife........so much easier going this route.......introducing yourself.....where from......picture of your rig......well done and nice rig :thumb:

~Woodrow~

dcbjk

Caught the Bug
Welcome to WAYALIFE :standing wave:

Nice JK love the Deep Blue Pearl never seen that color NICE :thumb:

curtiso504

Welcome. You can save a lot by what you learn on here. And you can spend a lot more trying to get your rig just right!

plemmajk10

wow so much more friendly 😜 haha yeah the color is super rare, since i got mine last march ive seen about 3 of them, and it may have just been the same one over and over, but yeah once again my apologies to everyone
also im up in north jersey, thats where you can see me crusing around

Sheaffadelic

Caught the Bug
Welcome to wayalife! Can't say I've ever seen that color on the road.... I like it... Can't wait to see the build!

Jackal01

Welcome to WAYALIFE!!

See...much better when things are done the right way. :yup: No muss, no fuss.

Top Bottom