Houston area SnG March 14th

Hobolobo

Lookin to set up a meetup for those of us in the Houston area. Lets see what your schedule looks like and get something planned. Hopefully we can get somewhat central so we can all meet, but maybe have to split up in to 2. Let's hear some ideas!

We will be meeting up at the Brick House Tavern on 290/Bingle at 7:00. Let me know if you plan on attending and how many people will be with you so we can get an accurate head count. See you all there!

Who"s going:
-Hobolobo +1
-txwest
-Jackal01
-tdougherty81

Maybe (if they don't have anything better to do)
-SmokinV10
-DWiggles

Last edited:

cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door
Im sure if you pick a date or two you might get people who want to commit. If you do pick a date let me know and I will change the title for you

Jackal01

I'm in. NW side near Tomball but I will go where ever. Most weekends and evenings free but the misses and I prefer weekends/Friday night. I am not sure how far out you are planning but for Feb I think only the 13th, possibly 15th, and 21st are out. Otherwise all other Fridays and weekends are good.

Hobolobo

Okay, lets try for march 7th. We'll find a place to meet up when we get some commitments and find a central location.

Hobolobo

Sorry. My wife just saw this and told me she planned my sons 1st bday that day. Lets try the 14th. Sorry for the inconvience

DWiggles

Caught the Bug
I would love a central houston meet, all the clubs around here meet either down south like Pearland, or up north around woodlands, inner 610 loop meet would be awesome! I would really like a wheeling trip, but I could shine up the jeep to be a parking lot princess once in a while to meet some wheelin buddies for sure! Let me know.

Hobolobo

I would love a central houston meet, all the clubs around here meet either down south like Pearland, or up north around woodlands, inner 610 loop meet would be awesome! I would really like a wheeling trip, but I could shine up the jeep to be a parking lot princess once in a while to meet some wheelin buddies for sure! Let me know.

Once we get some more interest, we will work on a location that works for everyone. Im cool with doing some wheelin before or after depending on where it is. Maybe i need to post this on the houston area thread so people that are sub'd can see it.

Texas Nick

Caught the Bug
Once we get some more interest, we will work on a location that works for everyone. Im cool with doing some wheelin before or after depending on where it is. Maybe i need to post this on the houston area thread so people that are sub'd can see it.

hadnt seen this thread, good thing you posted it up on the houston thread. i am up for a long overdue s&g for houston. im in the pasadena area, but do not mind driving at all. so there will more than likely be no inconvenience for me with that. as for times, im always free weekends (from work).

WikedLizard

I might be in for this. March will be tough for me with working Rodeo, but I will see what I can do once the info is set in stone.
Im located in Bellville.

Jackal01

My buddy is waiting to get approved here but he, txwest, is in. He has a very nice 2012 WK2 Overland V8 with a couple toys. He lives in Magnolia.

Top Bottom