Factory Hardtop

SOLD-Factory Hardtop

Great condition. no damage. factory hardtop w/ freedom panels. Off of a 2012 JKU. $1,500

Last edited:
Was thinking of selling mine for a trek top. Where did you end up selling it through?

Sold mine for a trektop NX and couldnt be happier. Actually sold it on craigslist in about 2 days. Not alot of WAL members in my neck of the woods appearently.

TerpForHire

I'm thinking about this too. Did you get the full $1500?

I'm more motivated if I could turn a hard top into a NX plus get some extra money for a new front bumper!

Napalm

I'm more motivated if I could turn a hard top into a NX plus get some extra money for a new front bumper!

I sold mine back about 6 months ago and turned it into an NX and half of an EVO 1/4 Pounder. Sold it for $100 because I am impatient.

Sold it for 1,250. Not bad at all. Plenty of cash leftover from the trektop which had a $50 rebate. They may still be running it

Napalm

Sold it for 1,250. Not bad at all. Plenty of cash leftover from the trektop which had a $50 rebate. They may still be running it

I thought I saw that quadratec was still running it but Northridge might offer a discount too. I'd rather buy from Northridge.

Top Bottom