Evo spec coilovers

jman_12

I was wondering if the king coilovers from Evo will work with a Dana 30 front axle, anyone running it with that setup?

Hack12

you callin my ladies rig a street heep lol

Hey Andrew, I've been looking for some pics of her rig since all the new mods have been installed but can't seem to find them. Wanna point a brother in the right direction?

ERAUGrad04

Caught the Bug
I was wondering if the king coilovers from Evo will work with a Dana 30 front axle, anyone running it with that setup?

My understanding is the coilovers will bolt right up. However, as mentioned ridg3runner, might not be the best option. What size tire will you be running? With a D30 and coilovers, your suspension will be able to take A LOT more abuse than the axle can. Add in larger tires and I think you are setting yourself up for a mess.

noroad

Hey Andrew, I've been looking for some pics of her rig since all the new mods have been installed but can't seem to find them. Wanna point a brother in the right direction?

haha they still in the box man lol! soon soon with xmas and the rubicon trip coming up fast we just wanted to be sure we are ok in the $$$ department. plan is to start once the sun comes back and i can have the jeep for a couple days. we just need control arms, brake lines, and rear sway bar links.

PredaciousPanda

Before I upgraded my stock axles in December to ProRocks (60/80) I ran the EVO front coilovers and rear EVO lever on my dana 30/44 setup. I had 35" tires and I trussed and gusseted my dana 30, upgraded the ball joints and welded on all new 1/4" mounts for LCA, shock mounts and high trackbar bracket all from Artec Industries. It rode like a Cadillac and we wheeled the heck out it. I loved it and EVOs products. They don't have the best instructions for some of it but once you install it, amazing.

Top Bottom