Any Maryland WAL folk out there...??

blackbettie

I'm out in Frederick so both of you are fairly close.

I'm trying to find out how many local people we have, that way we may be able to plan an outing if we have enough locals to go.

Mrpatrick75

Red cloud has 200 acres in Woodbridge Virginia. That's where we usually go it's 1 hour from Rockville. 35 min from D.C

blackbettie

Nice, looks like there's a few of us... So far that's 6 total. I was reading a thread earlier about some guys trying to put a run together for east coast WAL crew. I think they were looking to do something near TN, or KY maybe even Hatfield McCoy in VA. I was hoping we could get something a little more regional going for us, make it a weekend (sat ,sun) thing or even a day trip if everyone would prefer that. Since we are all within an hour and half of each other. Throw out your ideas... Dates/months that work best for everyone.

I'm interested to find out more about this place in Woodbridge also.

blackbettie

Stationed in Hawaii right now but returning to my home town of Westminster, MD in June.

Why in the world ZC would ever come back??? I went to Maui a few years ago and I didn't want to leave. But in sure island fever will set in eventually.

Gadget

Caught the Bug
Not quite Maryland but close, Stewartstown just across the Pa line off I83, about an 1:15 from Frederick.

ZCJeeper

Why in the world ZC would ever come back??? I went to Maui a few years ago and I didn't want to leave. But in sure island fever will set in eventually.

Exactly, and Oahu is much different from Maui. Visited Maui over Thanksgiving and loved it. But I'm ready to return to the mainland, not to mention the laws regarding lift kits and tires in Hawaii are outrageous...

Top Bottom