Thanks for the great customer service guys!

SoCalDozer

you guys really do set your selves apart when it comes to customer service and prices.
I bought my wheels and tires from you 2 years ago and had some issues with my coating coming off my MB wheels just out of warranty. One of the managers at a San Diego store went out of his way trying to get me new ones for free and found out they are no longer in production. he managed to talk the reps into offering me 50% off on a new set of wheels which I thought was just awesome.
I didnt take him up on this offer but i kind of wish i would have since ill be shopping for a new set here in a few months.
I will definitely be coming to you guys though because of your awesome service!

Hack12

Honestly, I've never heard anything but great reviews about Discount Tire.

My next wheel/tire purchase will definitely be through them. Kudos! :thumb:

Discount Tire

Thank you for sharing your experience with us, SoCalDozer :thumb: We are in the people business and do our best to exceed everyone's expectations.

JKWrang

Just placed an order through discount yesterday and these guys are so awesone. Amazing customer service and honestly a pleasure to deal with. Kimber was great! I couldnt be happier with spending so much money if I tried lol

Thanks guys!

cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door
Just placed an order through discount yesterday and these guys are so awesone. Amazing customer service and honestly a pleasure to deal with. Kimber was great! I couldnt be happier with spending so much money if I tried lol

Thanks guys!

Nice! What tires did you order?

JKWrang

Falkens for some xterras and a cherokee. Not mine. But these people make such loyal customers with their service!

Discount Tire

Thank you for the kind words guys!

@JKWrang, I'll pass your comments along to Kimber. We appreciate your support :thumb:

Top Bottom