Wave from Pennsylvania

Endless_Summers

Hi all. I have been lurking for a little while since I don't currently have my own rig but a buddy of mine (Recurve) has an 08 jk and I've been doing a lot of work on it and am catching the jeep thing again. I had a yj years ago that I saved from certain death. I am about an hour southwest of Harrisburg in Pennsylvania.

Before:
IMG_0191.jpg

IMG_0190.jpg

After:
9DE23327-9617-4D73-A1C6-FC98DAB1576D.jpg

2DFA4F01-17EF-4E25-A645-E86A8D7E74A7.jpg

B42AF2C6-2CEB-4D13-9443-6898B7E70431.jpg

And here's a completely different kind of build I just completed:

B2C87597-CDE9-439C-8B44-D676CB08C038.jpg

So I am looking to pick up a new build project...

Last edited:

MR.Ty

Token East Coast Guy
Welcome to WOL! From VA beach! Looks like you did a great job on the YJ. What do you have in mind for your next build?

MattAlpha

Caught the Bug
Welcome from a displaced PA'er!

If you want to take a drive there are a bunch of guys meeting up at RC today. I would be there if I could...

Endless_Summers

Thanks all! Looking to pick up something wrecked and do a build. But I need to liquidate some other toys before venturing into a new money pit. And MattAlpha: I was supposed to go to Rausch with Recurve on Saturday but he overslept and we wouldn't have made it up in time to meet up with everyone. So I ended up making my wave thread while I waited to hear back from him.

MattAlpha

Caught the Bug
Too funny! I'm sorry you missed it. I wanted to go too but the drive and other family stuff prevented it. Which worked out for me since my passenger side front caliper decided to start stick today. That really would have sucked if it happened while I was on 95.

I'm glad everyone that made it had such a great time!

Hopefully, I'll get to meet up with everyone next time.
-Matt

Top Bottom