Durhamtown Plantation in GA - 2/21?

thardy

Banned
Wanting to head out to Durhamtown on 2/21. Anyone interested? They've got quite a few trails and touch just about every type of terrain.

Going:
1. thardy
2. Grubbicon
3. JSTJPN
4. MattMc
5. OscarMike2.0

Maybe:
1. BladerunnerJK

Game Plan:
Meet up at the main Lodge area around 8:30am, prep rigs for the trails (disconnect, air down, etc.), on the trails at 9:00am. I would like to hit Boulder Ridge, Slippery Nipple, and at least one of the zones in Park 1. I'm going to need to be aired back up and headed back to town by about 3:30, but that obviously doesn't mean you guys can't stay later.

Directions - follow the below link:
http://www.durhamtown.com/directions.htm

Last edited:

thardy

Banned
Ill be in long as it aint super wet cause of all the mud there.

Yeah, I hear ya on that one. If the weather doesn't pan out, I'd still like to go somewhere.

That Sunday is also a possibility if it works out better for folks.

thardy

Banned
FYI - to those interested, there's currently a Groupon running out of Athens, GA for park entry fee. :thumb:

thardy

Banned
put me down for a maybe have to see what funds are looking like but would love to make this run:thumb:

I've got you down. Look up through the Athens, GA Groupon as they currently have one for an entry fee. If you can't find it, I'll PM you the link.

thardy

Banned
I have updated the first post with a game plan. The park does have a pretty good kitchen for breakfast and lunch, so it's kind of up to everyone as to whether or not we eat on the trail or their diner.

Cannot wait for next weekend!! :yup:

thardy

Banned
The weather is looking like it is going to play along for us next Saturday, other than being chilly. Anyone else thinking about joining us?

Top Bottom