Wave from Florence, Az

paolos13Rubi

How's it goin everyone! My name is Paolo and I'm from a little town in Florence, Az. My brother and I own an Italian Restaurant in Florence called A&M Pizza that used to be owned by my parents for 20 years until we took over a few years ago. Been a Jeep fan for years now and can't get enough of them! Here's a link to my previous Jeeps if you guys wanna check em out!

2013 JKU Rubicon 10th Anniversary Build http://wayalife.com/showthread.php?t=24183

Thanks for looking and glad to be a part of this community! 👍

jkur77

How's it goin everyone! My name is Paolo and I'm from a little town in Florence, Az. My brother and I own an Italian Restaurant in Florence called A&M Pizza that used to be owned by my parents for 20 years until we took over a few years ago. Been a Jeep fan for years now and can't get enough of them! Here's a link to my previous Jeeps if you guys wanna check em out!

2013 JKU Rubicon 10th Anniversary Build http://wayalife.com/showthread.php?t=24183

Welcome to Wayalife! I also own a couple of pizza places called Fox's Pizza Den in WV.

Yeep

I went to A&m last month on the way home from Box Canyon.... Good stuff

Templar

Welcome from Scottsdale, AZ.

I Love your food & I used to go there at least once a week when I lived in Gold Canyon and worked for Pinal County Sheriff's Office in Florence.

paolos13Rubi

Welcome to Wayalife! I also own a couple of pizza places called Fox's Pizza Den in WV.

Thanks! Glad to be here! Next time I'm on that side of the map I'll be sure to stop by!

I went to A&m last month on the way home from Box Canyon.... Good stuff

Thank you! Glad you enjoyed it and hope to see you there soon! Maybe we can gather a few people set up a day to go out to box canyon one of these days.

Welcome from Scottsdale, AZ.

I Love your food & I used to go there at least once a week when I lived in Gold Canyon and worked for Pinal County Sheriff's Office in Florence.

Thank you very much! Hope to see you there soon as well and as I told Yeep we should all set up a day to go hit a trail soon! Thanks again!

Linebacker

Caught the Bug
Welcome aboard! Just moved to Colorado after 35 yrs in Az. Next time we're in Phx. we'll swing by. Went on the Prison Run a couple of times and can't believe we missed your restaurant. Florence is a great little town.:yup:

paolos13Rubi

Welcome aboard! Just moved to Colorado after 35 yrs in Az. Next time we're in Phx. we'll swing by. Went on the Prison Run a couple of times and can't believe we missed your restaurant. Florence is a great little town.:yup:

Hope you're liking it in Colorado! I've been there a few times and it's beautiful over there! Funny that you mentioned prison run cuz they just had one today!

Welcome to wayalife

Welcome....:beer:

A big welcome to Wayalife

Welcome!!!

Thanks everyone!!!!

Top Bottom