Trails around the Fort Worth/Dallas Area?

loljk

Hey guys I'm a relatively new jeep owner but have loved 4x4's for a long time. My jeep isn't too built up and other then the bumper, wheels, and tires, the only other thing custom is the Dixie horn. Are there any good places or trails around Fort Worth and Dallas for wheeling?

Napalm

Hey guys I'm a relatively new jeep owner but have loved 4x4's for a long time. My jeep isn't too built up and other then the bumper, wheels, and tires, the only other thing custom is the Dixie horn. Are there any good places or trails around Fort Worth and Dallas for wheeling?

Bridgeport is one of the better ones near that area.

I'm two hours east of the metroplex so hopefully some of the other texas guys will chime in.

I have been to Bridgeport twice now and really enjoyed it. There are trails from mild to wild. The only thing that will get you in trouble is letting your willingness get in front of you abilities. ;)

Napalm

I have been to Bridgeport twice now and really enjoyed it. There are trails from mild to wild. The only thing that will get you in trouble is letting your willingness get in front of you abilities. ;)

Canvas, we need to set up a Bridgeport run and maybe I could get some guys from the east Texas area to convoy down there!

Napalm

Make it on a Sunday and I would love to join in, meet some others.

But I really enjoyed Barnwell Mountain too.

The plans would definitely be for a weekend. In the process of planning a wedding at the moment so possibly sometime around Mayish.

loljk

Canvas, we need to set up a Bridgeport run and maybe I could get some guys from the east Texas area to convoy down there!
That would definitely be something that I would be interested in. And thanks to everyone that responded, I literally knew of nowhere that I could go wheeling.

Top Bottom