Off Road Shops

Peak

ORE if you're willing to take a little drive, it's worth it imo. But in San Diego I believe there is a shop called The Jeep Shack, I've seen some of their adds on Craigslist they have some pretty good deals!

jeff_in_rc

JPI in Yucaipa is another good one, been there before. Everything from mild to totally custom. 877-795-5337

Peak

Know anybody that have used the shop? Wondering if they actually do good work, or just have deals?

I don't know of anyone, I've just seen hundreds of their adds. I'd like to know too though.
Anyone else heard of these guys?

I think Off Road Evolution built a couple of Jeeps that competed in the King of Hammers this past weekend and built several Jeeps that have participated in the JK Experience. If memory serves me correct they were the title sponsor for several years but then again I could be wrong.

Pinginajeep help me out with this or even Drew@offroadevolution correct me if I am wrong.

Jackal01

I think Off Road Evolution built a couple of Jeeps that competed in the King of Hammers this past weekend and built several Jeeps that have participated in the JK Experience. If memory serves me correct they were the title sponsor for several years but then again I could be wrong.

Pinginajeep help me out with this or even Drew@offroadevolution correct me if I am wrong.

:cheesy::cheesy:

My memory might be going too. I could swear it was Teraflex that built those rigs.

Jackal01

It was PSC! Oh wait, guess that is soon to be the same thing. Lol.

kelso-burn_zps92n8ffjs.jpg

Top Bottom