Anyone looking for spidertrax spacers ?

mtnjp

The spidertrax site has black 1.5 inch blems for 79.00 a set, free shipping. Just picked up a set for the JKUR. Pretty decent deal.

srosario

What would be a reason to buy spacers? I would like a wider stance but not sure if these is what I need or different wheels

trailless

Caught the Bug
What would be a reason to buy spacers? I would like a wider stance but not sure if these is what I need or different wheels

If you want new wheels get new wheels with a different backspacing than stock. If you like the wheels you have now, you can add spacers to get the wider stance.

The main reason to get spacers is to clear suspension components that may rub against a wider tire than stock. Hope that helps.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using WAYALIFE mobile app

mtnjp

Cool, is there any set back with doing spacers

The issue has been debated on many, many forums but the short answer is no. It takes a little extra maintenance when you rotate your tires you just have to re-check the torque. Make sure you go with a high quality spacer, spidertrax has a great track record and has been around thats why I went with them. For me it will work well,I have a 2014 JKUR with a 2" spring lift and want to run 33's with the stock rims. Ill put some pics up when I get them on.

theprospect13

Haha nice I found it! It's because they call it a "cosmetic blemish" but who cares about what they look like, who is going to see them?

Top Bottom