Hello from KC

MaxPower

Hey everybody. Hello from Kansas City. Owned a 2012 JKU sport and went and got a oil change and decided to trade it in and buy a 2015 black JKU sport. Have added a few upgrades, 3" Fox performance suspension lift, smittybilt m.o.d front bumper with bull bar and full width end caps and 35x12.50x17 Nitto Trail Grapplers.
I hope to add a rear bumper, rock rails, cb, high lift jack mount to name a few.
Since I'm new to this actually off road rock crawling thing, hoping to meet some veterans who wouldn't mind teaching me on the trails. Rubicon, Moab and Colorado are definitely on the bucket list now. Hope to meet some of you on the trails! Cheers! ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1423535930.454834.jpg ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1423535950.341889.jpg

jkur77

Hey everybody. Hello from Kansas City. Owned a 2012 JKU sport and went and got a oil change and decided to trade it in and buy a 2015 black JKU sport. Have added a few upgrades, 3" Fox performance suspension lift, smittybilt m.o.d front bumper with bull bar and full width end caps and 35x12.50x17 Nitto Trail Grapplers.
I hope to add a rear bumper, rock rails, cb, high lift jack mount to name a few.
Since I'm new to this actually off road rock crawling thing, hoping to meet some veterans who wouldn't mind teaching me on the trails. Rubicon, Moab and Colorado are definitely on the bucket list now. Hope to meet some of you on the trails! Cheers! View attachment 123659 View attachment 123660

Hello from West Virginia, several good off road parks around here. If you're ever in the area and look us up.

toys4rocks

Welcome, I'm right here in lees summit, on February 28th there is the frostbite event at Kansas rocks, it's about 90 minutes from us and it's a lot of fun, you can get info if your interested at there website. Hope to see you on the trails

Top Bottom