2014 soft top on 2011?

cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door
I think you can adapted to work but I'm not sure because some kid on YouTube install a 2013 hard top on his 2009 jk

That's different brankz. They changed the tips in 2010 so anything before then will not be a flush fit with later years

Brankz

That's different brankz. They changed the tips in 2010 so anything before then will not be a flush fit with later years

Ahhhhh heck my soft top its the OG one and trust me it's not flush, I have a big gap in the top of the driver side lol but it's ok I'm doing a ghetto fix just so I can pass the trade inspection lol

blackops

What do you mean by they changed the tips? My 11 has a trek top nx and it doesn' t look like the header will fit right no matter what I do, maybe my trek top is for a pre '10 model? The header definitely does not fit flush.

4x4Jesus

Caught the Bug
As long as you have all the hardware that matches the top it will fit any year.

2010-present tops are cable tops that have a cable that runs from a bracket on the rear hardware above the doors that keeps the top edges down.

07-09 tops have flaps that tuck into the door surrounds above each door.

cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door
What do you mean by they changed the tips? My 11 has a trek top nx and it doesn' t look like the header will fit right no matter what I do, maybe my trek top is for a pre '10 model? The header definitely does not fit flush.

Autocorrect fail lol ment to say tops

blackops

As long as you have all the hardware that matches the top it will fit any year.

2010-present tops are cable tops that have a cable that runs from a bracket on the rear hardware above the doors that keeps the top edges down.

07-09 tops have flaps that tuck into the door surrounds above each door.

Thanks for the info. I guess I will be taking the top completey off when the weather warms up and hopefully come up with a fix, if not maybe a trek top pro is in the future.

Jabester

no man,, it won't work... all the brackets are different.... completely.... seriously.... You may have to force it and drill more holes and crap... but I would not waste time on it even if it were free.

Top Bottom