Replacing shocks, reccomendations?

Finn Sizzle

Howdy all, I am looking for opinions and experience with shock upgrades. I have OME shocks on there now, however I did some damage to them in the rocks (bottom of the rear shocks), before I do further damage on the trail and loose a shock or two, I want to replace.

Jeep is a DD and spends it time about 50/50 on pavement and rocks. What would be your suggestions, based on experience, on which set to upgrade to?

BTW I will be installing shock guards on the next set.

Looking forward to everyone's suggestions. Thanks all!

JAGS

Hooked
Look at Ranchos. There is now a 5, 7 and 9000 series. Folks who run them on here have good things to say.

jknikos

I had ome as you do now and changed them after 50000 miles with the fox 2.0. Very happpy since then.

I have run Pro-Comp and Rancho RS 9000 XL's and love the Rancho RS 9000 XL. If you can wait a little longer usually in March around Easter Jeep Safari Rancho has a sale where you buy 3 and get the 4th free. I would recommend if you can look at doing a lift at the same time that way you only have to buy them once.

R/
Will

JRied

I have 17,000 miles on my Rancho 9000xl and there doing there job lol no complaints, I'd recommend them

Top Bottom