8th Annual Jennabears Foundation Car and Truck show.

BadApple

So I'm gonna give this a go in organizing an event on here. This is a great cause. In 2007 a great friend of mine lost their child in a bad car wreck. The father and mother Chris and Nicole Eades started this foundation to give to less fortunate kids that are in the hospital. The website for the foundation is www.jennabearsfoundation.org the registration should be posted soon if not let me know and I will get a link to post it on here. They donate teddy bears, dvd players, tablets, tvs, money, really anything to childrens hospitals all over the West Coast. The event is April 25th from 8am till 2 pm at the Peoria Sports Complex in Phoenix Arizona and the registration fee is 25 dollars. The first 100 participants to enter recieve a free event t shirt and a grab bag. Ive been ro the past 3 events and I can personally say its an awesome show. Everything from fully restored hot rods to rat rods, drag cars to street cars and everything in between. Last year he added a 4x4 and offroad class and it was a decent turnout for the offroad community. It would be nice to see some Wayalife folks in attendance. I know its early but it gives people plenty of time to plan. So ill start a list of people that would like to attend.

Whos in:
BadApple 2011 black 2dr

Maybe:

Last edited:
Top Bottom