AEV 3.5 lift kit

G'day all I've bought a AEV 3.5 lift kit and was wondering if other people are running this set up and
what there view is on this lift kit such as how it preforms off-road with flex and travel.

the kit includes

Frequency-Tuned™, AEV progressive-rate front and rear coil springs.

Proprietary tuned AEV/Bilstein 5100 mono-tube shocks.

Geometry-Corrected™ rear track-bar tower and track bar.

New heavy-duty steering damper.

Small Parts: bump stop spacers, brake line drop brackets, alignment cam bolts, and more.

Geometry-Corrected™ “high-steer” kit:

Tie-Rod 'flip' via tapered insert and new OEM-grade draglink.

Brackets to relocate the track bar, stabilizer end links, & damper.

AEV Jack Base - A must for any lifted JK

AEV ProCal Module

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Here in the U.S. where we have a lot more options available to us, there are kits that will give you more bang for your buck and out perform it as well. For where you're located, what you have might be one of the better if only kit you can get for your Jeep.

jboo53

On the road, the kit has kind of a rough ride. It's pretty stiff. Off-road, it's not bad. It's worked fine for me so far. I'll attach some pics so you can see how it flexes. A note of caution though, if you have your c's gusseted, there's a bracket on either side of the axle that won't fit so you'll either have to trim the bracket or cut into the gusset. I hope that helps!

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1423871382.511471.jpg ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1423871401.313568.jpg ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1423871419.810648.jpg ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1423871439.112916.jpg

Last edited:

Sessoms14X

^ what was said above, I have the 3.5 aev. The on road is stiff, the roads aren't the greatest where I'm at so I'm bouncing all over the place. Off road it's done fine for me playing in the mud, I've never been rock crawling before so I can't help ya with that. Here's some pics for ya to see as well.
1423872485761.jpg
1423872506617.jpg
1423872547247.jpg

Yeah in Australia so I'm limited to what I can get in less I want to pay a fortune in postage I suppose I can play around with the springs and shocks if I don't like it any trips would help.

Thanks for the photo the kit has alright fix

Top Bottom