Truck-Lite's without Flicker Harness?

PGH08JK

Hello all, recently found a set of Truck-Lite's for a steal on CL. Picked them up, they do not have the anti-flicker harness, I was aware of this prior to purchase but it was too good of a deal to pass up. My question is, is the harness a must have? Or is it ok to just run them? I was curious before I installed them, because if it's a must have I will purchase the harness and wait to install. Thanks all!

PGH08

piginajeep

The Original Smartass
Hello all, recently found a set of Truck-Lite's for a steal on CL. Picked them up, they do not have the anti-flicker harness, I was aware of this prior to purchase but it was too good of a deal to pass up. My question is, is the harness a must have? Or is it ok to just run them? I was curious before I installed them, because if it's a must have I will purchase the harness and wait to install. Thanks all!

PGH08

Waste of money,,run it without

4x4Jesus

Caught the Bug
I run mine without and have zero issues. It's hardly even noticeable unless I'm pointed at a wall or something. Install them and enjoy!

RockyJk

I've been running mine for like a year on 2 different Jeeps w/out the anti-flicker harness and the only time I really notice it is when I'm behind someone with a chrome bumper lol

PGH08JK

Thank's everyone for the quick responses. It is greatly appreciated! Can't wait to see how they work!! :rock:

Napalm

I didn't have a harness on my first set but I do on my second set just because it came with the order.

Can't tell.

Top Bottom